Momentum Consulting (Qld) is a Smart and Skilled Provider. Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It’s helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas
For more information click here or call 1300 772 104.
Approved Qualifications available under Smart & Skilled
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail Operations*
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality
- BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB51820 Diploma of Project Management
* Available to School Based Trainees only
Under the Smart and Skilled initiative, we must charge a Student Fee set by the government. You can access the Smart and Skills Fees information to find out the fees you will need to pay to undertake your qualification.
You can access our fees and refunds policy for more information on how fees will be administered.
You should also read the Smart and Skilled Fee Administration Policy before deciding to enrol.
Momentum is committed to ensuring that it remains compliant with the relevant legislation and regulations that protect the rights of consumers as well as fair trade, competition and accurate information in the marketplace. Our Consumer Protection Policy outlines Momentum’s Consumer Protection Policy identifying processes and systems for the transparency of business operations designed to protect its consumers. This policy is in line with the NSW Smart and Skilled Consumer Protection Strategy.
It is important to Momentum that you have the support that you need to complete your training course. Momentum has a range of support services available, such as:
- Internal support: the trainer; the training manager; administration staff.
- Identifying language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills required for learning or referrals to LLN programs.
- Equipment, resources and/or programs to increase access for learners who may require additional support, for example learning materials in alternative formats, e.g. in large print; resources in coloured paper.
- Flexible scheduling/delivery of training and assessment.
- Referrals to counselling services – Please be aware that there may be costs associated with external support services (i.e. counselling).
You can contact the Student Support Officer on 1300 772 104 or at email@example.com
Deferring or Discontinuing
You can defer or discontinue your studies by contacting us on 1300 772 104 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Fees and Refunds policy has further information on what happens to your fees in the situation where you defer or discontinue.
Recognition and Credit Transfer
Momentum provides students prior to enrolment and during their enrolment to apply for Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning to attain unit/s of competence which relates to their chosen qualification. You can read our Assessment Policy and Procedure for more information and how you can apply.