The program is ideal for experienced food and beverage team members or team leaders. It is delivered as a blend of recognition of existing operational skills and training in safety, coaching and broader hospitality industry knowledge.
Through a series of live training webinars, submission of workplace documents and information and completion of assessment activities, participants will gain this qualification which will ready them for the next step in theory supervisory or team leader career.
This program is not suitable for those wishing to learn the basics of hospitality operation.
|Suited for||Hospitality shift supervisors or emerging team leaders/managers|
|Delivery Method||Combined live webinars, onsite visits and workplace training.|
|Assessments||Questions, observations, direct manager feedback and workplace document submissions and workplace activities.|
|Duration||12 months for full-time employees, pro-rata for part-time.|
|Location||In the workplace.|
There are 15 subjects in this qualification:
- SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- SITXWHS002 Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks
- SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBCMM211 Apply communication skills
- SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITHIND004 Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITHIND001 Use hygienic practice for hospitality service
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXCCS006 Provide service to customers
- SITHFAB007 Serve food and beverage
- SIRXPDK001 Advise on products and services
- SIRXSLS001 Sell to the retail customer
- SITHFAB004 Prepare & serve non-alcoholic beverages