This BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management Practice course is designed to develop skills and knowledge required to manage projects.
Participants learn to manage a project using a structured project management methodology (based on PMBOK) and how to use workplace project tools to improve project delivery.
You need to be currently working in a project management role having worked on at least two projects when entering the program.
|Suited for||Project Managers|
|Delivery Method||Combined classroom, virtual learning, self-paced and workplace training.|
|Assessments||Questions, observations, direct manager feedback and workplace activities. You will also provide documentation and information from at least two previous or existing projects you are working on.|
|Duration||12-18 months for full-time employees, pro-rata for part-time. Length or program depends on the workplace project selected.|
|Location||In the workplace.|
There are 12 subjects in this qualification.
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope (CORE)
- BSBPMG531 Manage project time (CORE)
- BSBPMG532 Manage project quality (CORE)
- BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG538 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBPMG539 Manage project governance
- BSBPMG540 Manage project integration