This BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice course is designed to develop skills and knowledge required to contribute as a project team member.
You will learn about the project life cycle, gain a formalised understanding of project disciplines, develop capabilities to enable you to engage and communicate with key stakeholders and adopt a quality approach to delivering project outcomes.
You need to be currently working in a project support role when entering the program.
|Suited for||Project Administrators, Co-ordinators or Project Support roles|
|Delivery Method||Combined classroom / virtual learning, self-paced and workplace training.|
|Assessments||Questions, observations, direct manager feedback and a workplace project. You will also provide documentation and information from at least one previous or existing project you are working on.|
|Duration||12 months for full-time employees, pro-rata for part-time. Length or program depends on the workplace project selected.|
|Location||In the workplace.|
There are 9 subjects in this qualification:
- BSBPMG420 Apply project scope management techniques (CORE)
- BSBPMG421 Apply project time management techniques (CORE)
- BSBPMG422 Apply project quality management techniques (CORE)
- BSBPMG429 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBPMG425 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG426 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
Note: International Students should contact us directly for information on this course (CRICOS Course Code: 103932K). The information on this page is NOT for international students.